Myanmar Consumers Union is a non-profit organization dealing with consumer rights, consumer protection, food safety issues, low quality products and low standard services, lack of awareness of consumer education in consumers, traders & producers, and weakness of law enforcement effecting negatively on consumers and its environment.
MCU is aware that there is critical requirement of wider vision on consumer education in Myanmar social environment. MCU members with different professional background such as health, education, agriculture, engineering, chemists, and economists have been volunteering by sharing their private time for the activities. However, limited capacity in project management and lack of full time staffs hindered MCU objectives and achievements. In view of this, USAID Private Sector Development Activity is going to provide financial support in order to implement in a form of project. Under this project-based approach, MCU is recruiting following (4) positions:
- Interested candidates (Myanmar Nationals) should submit their application
- In writing, clearly indicating on the sealed envelope
the Post Title “xxx”, to Myanmar Consumers Union (Attention: U Maung Maung, Secretary).
103/1, Kabar Aye Pagoda Road, Bahan, Yangon.
- Or by email with Subject:
“Post Title: “xxx”:
to Email: [email protected]
(Attention: U Maung Maung, Secretary) as soon as possible
- Only shortlisted candidate whose application responds to the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
- MCU regrets its inability to reply individually or attend to telephone queries on the advertised post.
- Date of application posted on: 27 August 2018
- Date of application deadline: 10 September 2018